When we are short of time, one of the first activities to suffer is reading for pleasure. But that makes no sense at all. The benefits of reading are enormous and probably outweigh the benefits of watching television. But everybody I know complains that they dont get enough time to read. What to do about it? Start by reading this.
Get my new posts delivered to your email box
- You really do have the time to read more
- Power naps? Why don’t you sleep on it?
- Getting your name on their desk for free
- Get a great LinkIn profile
- Webinar Tips
- Teleseminar Tips
- Presenting to New Clients
- Guerilla Promotion
- Apps to help your small business
- LinkedIn Tips
- Co-Working: The Pros and Cons
- Cheap ways to get your ads seen
- Working with someone you hate
- Is It Worth Employing A Business Coach?
- What happens on a coaching program?
- Choosing the Right Coach for YOU
- Getting Ready for a Coaching Session
- Effective Coaching
- Hints and Tips for the small business owner
- What to do in bed?
- Getting over your fears in a sales pitch
- Daily to dos
- Add a Google Plus Page for your company
- Small Business News
- A problem is not a problem
- A good article about a small business
- Current trends for small businesses
- We Need to Train People
- Telecommuting is not for everyone
Important wordsaudience Business Coach business growth Business Help Business Professionals Business Tips Coach Coaching Customer Base distractions doing business Elements email entrepreneur facebook first person Focus google interest rates internet internet business job Keywords Linkedin Lot marketing Minded Professionals money New Business People period of time personal personal life Presence Presentation Skills relationship Sales Presentation short period Slideshow Small small business small businesses Teleseminar Top Notch visitors